Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

10 Months Old

I am 10 months old now, and Mommy cannot believe it! I have been so happy lately. Mommy and Daddy have been having more fun with me than ever! I love to clap and this past month I started waving. Now I like to wave a lot. I wave to people I see at the store, I wave to my grandma and grandpa on Skype, I wave night night to Daddy, and I even wave "bye bye" to Bear when we go out. I also like to practice waving when I am laying in bed falling asleep. I am crawling very fast all over the place and I started standing on my own a couple days before my ten month mark.
One of my favorite things to do is crawl into my room and read my books that are on the floor next to the rocking chair. I'm so independent!

Here I am on my ten month birth day with Daddy:

No comments:

Post a Comment